Room thermostat II 230 V
The smart in-wall control system for wired heating systems – for an optimum feel-good temperature with flexible operating options.
The smart home thermostat for underfloor heating, gas boilers etc.
Would you like to make your gas boiler or hydronic underfloor heating smart? The room thermostat II 230 V is the smart solution for heating systems with a wired control system!
Make your gas boiler and underfloor heating smart
The room thermostat II 230 V controls underfloor heating, gas boilers, radiator thermostats and other wired heating systems intelligently and efficiently.
Read temperature and heating status at any time
The room thermostat II 230 V shows the current room temperature and signals actions performed via the multicoloured LED strip.
Control your (underfloor) heating flexibly
You can control your underfloor heating on the device itself, fully automatically, via time programs or voice assistant and naturally via app while on the move.
How it works
Creating time programs
Automate, but remain flexible – you can with Smart Home underfloor heating control! Instead of turning the heating on and off at the same time, individual time programs control your heating automatically according to your rhythm.
You can look forward to a perfectly heated bathroom without the heating being on all night.
The time programs define the heating status:
- For freely definable time intervals
- For each weekday
And if your routine suddenly changes?
- Switch to manual mode to end the time programs.
- You can interrupt the time program by manually adjusting the temperature in automatic mode. This spontaneously interrupts the time program – and at the end of the interval it continues automatically.
Integration into scenarios
With a scenario, you can control several smart devices at the same time with a single command.
Control heating and other devices at the same time:
The individually adjustable “Leaving home” scenario for example leaves your four walls safe and saves energy with just one tap/voice command:
- Your room thermostat II 230 V turns down your underfloor heating (time programs or interrupted).
- Smart lights are turned off.
- Smart shutters are lowered.
- Electrical devices connected via smart plugs are disconnected.
Control heating in several rooms at the same time:
Create a “Lower floor heating” scenario for example to turn down the heating in all relevant rooms with a single command when you go to bed.
Use preconfigured services
- Heating break: Heating can be interrupted in each individual room (e.g. in summer or in an unused guest room).
- Cooling: If you have underfloor heating with a heat pump, you can even cool your home to your desired temperature.
- Sustainable ventilation: In combination with a door/window contact, the heating is automatically turned down as soon as a window is opened to let in air – to prevent heat escaping through the window.
You can now use the measured temperature or relative humidity to trigger automations in accordance with the if-then principle, e.g.:
- Send ventilation reminder: IF the humidity falls below 30 %, THEN send a warning via push message
- Automate humidifiers: IF the humidity falls below 30 %, THEN switch on the humidifier via a
- Automate shading: IF the room temperature exceeds 27 degrees, THEN lower the shutters via the for shade.
As a result, you can enjoy your ideal temperature and healthy air in summer and winter.
Activate child lock
The child lock prevents the room thermostat II 230 V from being operated manually.
Children then cannot tamper with your settings – and you can control the heating conveniently via app.
To activate the child lock:
- Via app: Set the child lock from “off” to “on” in the settings for the room thermostat II 230 V.
- On the device: Press the system button for 3 seconds then turn it to activate the child lock.
Room thermostat II 230 V
- 1 x room thermostat II 230V
- 1 x flush-mounted power supply 230V
- 1 x bridging wire
- Quick start guides and legal information