Room thermostat II
Precise heat regulation for smart radiator thermostats – ensures the optimum temperature in a room through flexible operation
Warmth wherever you want it
The digital room thermostat provides the temperatures you want in summer and in winter: It is not only a remote sensor for your radiator thermostats – it can also automate shutters or fans during hot weather in summer.
Measure the temperature exactly where you want
The Room thermostat II measures the temperature exactly where it has been placed and transmits this information to the radiator thermostats for more precise and efficient control.
Read the temperature and heating status at any time
The Bosch Smart Home Room thermostat II shows the current room temperature in digital form and intuitively signals actions performed via the stylish LED colored strip.
Whether you position it where you want or fix it to the wall: Thanks to wireless mounting and the accessories supplied you can use the thermostat however you wish.
How it works
Automatically optimize the room conditions
You can use the measured temperature and the relative humidity to trigger automations in accordance with the if-then principle. This way, you will automatically be reminded to open windows or can turn on humidifiers or dehumidifiers connected via smart plugs automatically if the humidity is too high or too low.
As a result, you can enjoy healthy room conditions in your home automatically.
Automate shutters or fans in summer
After all, the Room thermostat II also helps you to combat high temperatures. A suitable automation makes this possible:
- Automate shading: If the room temperature exceeds 27 degrees, THEN lower the shutters via the for shade.
- Automate fan: IF the room temperature exceeds 27 degrees, THEN switch on the fan via the .
As a result, you can enjoy your ideal temperature in the summer and in the winter
Can be positioned anywhere in the room – but where is the best place?
Whether you carry it around with you or it is fixed to a wall – we show you the best places to position your Room thermostat II:
- Areas where you spend a lot of time: Dining table, sofa, desk – in large rooms you should position your smart room thermostat where you spend a lot of time rather than hiding it on a shelf for example.
- In the winter: An interior wall instead of an exterior wall: Exterior walls are much colder in winter and lead to incorrect temperature measurements. As a result, you would heat your home for longer than necessary.
- In the summer: Close to the window: To detect the sun shining through the window and heating up the room early on, it is best to place the room temperature controller close to a window. That way, you can take action in good time with automatic shutters/fans.
Activate child lock
Stop your children messing around with your room thermostat: The child lock function prevents the room thermostat from being operated manually. As a result, children cannot mess around with your settings and you can control the room temperature conveniently via app.
To activate the child lock:
- Via app: Simply set the child lock from “off” to “on” in the settings for the room thermostat
- On the device: Press the system button for three seconds then turn to activate the child lock.
Das sagen Kunden
Room thermostat II
- 1 x Room thermostat II with battery supply
- 4 x AAA battery
- 1 x Wall mounting plate
- 1 x Stand foot
- 1 x Set for adhesive mounting
- Quick start guides and legal information
In conjunction with the sale of batteries or supply of devices that contain batteries, we are obligated to point out the following:
Used batteries should not be disposed of in the household rubbish. Consumers are obligated to take batteries to a suitable collection point provided by retailers or municipalities. You can return used batteries of models that we stock or have stocked in our product line to our shipping warehouse (Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH, Spare parts logistics, Justus-Kilian-Strasse 1, D-35457 Lollar) at no charge.
The symbols on the batteries have the following meaning:
The symbol of the garbage can crossed out by an X means that the battery must not be disposed of in household waste.
Pb = Battery contains more than 0.004 percent lead by mass<br> Cd = Battery contains more than 0.002 percent cadmium by mass<br> Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 percent mercury by mass
Please note the instructions above.