Bosch Smart Home controller II
The intelligent control centre – connects smart devices in a future-proof manner with maximum data security
Smart home control centre
The Bosch Smart Home controller II is needed to use your smart home devices – it is the basis for smartness. It brings together all the information.
Connects your smart devices
Why does your Bosch Smart Home system need a controller? It is the control centre: It bundles all system information, connects devices/partner devices and thus controls functions, scenarios and automations.
Protects your data
Your Bosch Smart Home controller II stores all data locally as standard – and gives you full control if you want to use partner services which are linked via the cloud.
It is that simple
Connect Smart Home controller
Step 1 of 4
When you set up your controller, your dream of a smart home begins. Installation is quick and easy:
- Insert the network cable into the Bosch Smart Home controller and a free LAN port on your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect the Smart Home controller to the mains using the power supply.
- When the controller starts up, pay attention to the LEDs – they show the initialization status.
Note: If you connect your Bosch controller to the Internet for the first time, it can take a little longer. Your controller will automatically search for software updates. If updates are required, they will be downloaded and installed automatically. This process can take up to 30 minutes. During this time, you cannot continue setting up the Smart Home controller.
As soon as all the LEDs light up green, your controller is ready for use.
Step 2 of 4
The next step does not take long:
- Download the Bosch Smart Home app. You will need this for installation, configuration and operation.
Another important point: In order to set up the controller, the mobile end device (smartphone or tablet) on which the Bosch Smart Home app is installed must be in the Wi-Fi network of the router to which you have connected the controller.
Teaching the Smart Home controller
Step 3 of 4
Connect the Bosch Smart Home controller II to the Bosch Smart Home app as the first device in your system.
- Start the app and select “Set up Smart Home”.
- Scan the QR code on the rear of your Smart Home controller.
- The app will guide you through the installation step by step.
Add further devices
Step 4 of 4
- You can now add further components to your Bosch Smart Home system using the same principle. Always read the instruction manual for the particular device.
After that, you are ready to enjoy your intelligent home!
Important note: The Bosch Smart Home controller II works with Bosch Smart Home generation II devices as well as the outdoor siren, motion detector, Twinguard, Twist, water alarm and smart plug compact.
Further information can be found here:
Das sagen Kunden
Smart Home controller II
- 1x Smart Home Controller II
- 1x power supply unit
- 1x Power cable, (USB-A to USB-C)
- 1x Network cable (RJ45)
- 1x EU adapter
- 1x UK adapter
- 1x User manual in 11 languages