Smart radiator thermostat II
Flexible operating options ensure efficient heating and comfortable room conditions
Smart thermostats – heat your home the modern way
Turning radiators up and down was yesterday! Control your heating effortlessly and precisely via app – wherever you happen to be. With your Smart Home radiator thermostat, you can heat your home more conveniently and more efficiently. For the environment and your pocket.
Keep track of
With your smart thermostat, you can adjust the temperature in each room individually to the nearest half a degree and can keep track of current temperatures at any time via the app.
The Smart Home radiator thermostat makes it easy to save energy: Thanks to time programs and clever services such as “Sustainable ventilation”, you can heat your home just enough to feel comfortable.
Combined room temperature
A number of smart thermostats within a room can be combined in the app to give an overall room temperature and controlled in groups – optionally particularly precisely with a room thermostat .
How it works
Set individual time programs
Would you like to get out of bed in the morning and go into a preheated bathroom – without having the heating running all night?
Heating systems that turn themselves down automatically during work hours – then make sure the house is warm when you come home?
The Bosch Smart Home radiator thermostats’ individual heating plans make this possible:
They determine when your heating will be on or off – individually for each day of the week.
Naturally, you can interrupt your heating plans at any time in order to set an alternative temperature.
Integration into scenarios and automations
Your smart thermostats are linked to your entire Smart Home system. They can therefore be integrated effortlessly into individual scenarios or automations:
- In scenarios, you can control several devices at the same time with a single command. For example, your “Leaving home” scenario turns down all your radiator thermostats automatically, turns out the lights and switches off the power to devices connected to smart plugs.
- With automations, you can connect your smart radiator thermostats to other devices to control these according to the if-then principle.You can use temperature measurements to automatically lower your smart shutters from a certain temperature to keep out the heat – or to switch on fans connected via smart plugs for cooling. Conversely, smart devices can also activate your thermostats. The heating in your office could then be turned on automatically when you switch on the light to start work.
The preconfigured “Sustainable ventilation” service turns down your Smart Home thermostats as soon as your door/window contact detects an open window in the room. You will find it under “Services” in the “Climate manager”.
Naturally, you can adapt the service to meet your individual requirements:
- Select door/window contacts which will act as a trigger for regulating the thermostats.
- Select a reaction time (0-180 seconds) after which the radiator thermostats will be turned down. This time delay allows you to let your cat out for example without your smart thermostats being turned down immediately.
Define a heating break
A “heating break” is practical in summer and if you are away for long periods.
In this mode, your smart radiator thermostat is automatically turned down to the lowest setting and the room control which is part of automations and scenarios is ignored for the duration of the heating break. Consequently, there is no need to change all your automations and scenarios in summer.
To prevent limescale in the radiator valves building up over time, they are opened regularly even during the heating break.
Your radiator valves are thus maintained all year round without having the heating on unnecessarily.
You will find the heating break option in your Bosch Smart Home app under “Services” > “Climate manager”“ > “Heating break & cooling”.
Manual control on the device itself is intuitive and simple:
- Set desired temperature: Press the control knob on your smart thermostat briefly (1 second). The menu (“SET”) will open. You can now increase or decrease the temperature in 0.5 degree increments by turning the knob towards + or -.
- End heating break: Maybe a “heating break” is activated for your smart radiator thermostat but you would now like to heat the room. To do this, press the control knob for 1 second. You can now set your desired temperature in the usual way.
- Activate/deactivate child lock: To activate or deactivate the child lock, press the control knob for 3 seconds until “LCK” appears. By turning the knob towards + or -, you can easily activate or deactivate the child lock.
Das sagen Kunden
radiator thermostat II
*Important note: The radiator thermostat II is not compatible with Bosch EasyControl.
- 1 radiator thermostat BTH-RA
- 2 AA batteries
- 1 Danfoss RA adapter
- 1 Danfoss RAVL adapter
- 1 User manual in 11 languages
In conjunction with the sale of batteries or supply of devices that contain batteries, we are obligated to point out the following:
Used batteries should not be disposed of in the household rubbish. Consumers are obligated to take batteries to a suitable collection point provided by retailers or municipalities.
The symbols on the batteries have the following meaning:
The symbol of the garbage can crossed out by an X means that the battery must not be disposed of in household waste.
Pb = Battery contains more than 0.004 percent lead by mass<br> Cd = Battery contains more than 0.002 percent cadmium by mass<br> Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 percent mercury by mass
Please note the instructions above.