Light/shutter control II used as:
The smart control for your electric shutters, Venetian blinds and sun blinds
Make your electric shutters, Venetian blinds & sun blinds smart
With the Bosch Smart Home shutter control, you can control your shading quickly and easily, via the app, voice command or fully automatically, for instance – for more convenience and safety and security
Convenient control of your shading
Whether you use it as a Smart Home shutter control, Venetian blind control or sun blind control – the smart and versatile tool will put almost any kind of shade into your desired position or tilt it just as you like it.
Whether as smart shutters, sun blind and Venetian blind control or a smart light switch, if you’d prefer: During installation, you choose how you want to use the smart helper – and can change its use again if you need to.
out of sight
Whether behind existing switches or junction boxes indoors, or in weatherproof installation sockets outdoors – the Smart Home shutter control can be installed out of sight anywhere.
Here’s how it works
Setting the height and tilt angle
You can set whether you want to control shutters, a Venetian blind or a sun blind when configuring the shutter control in your Smart Home system.
Depending on your selection, you have the following control options:
- Smart Home shutter control : Opening and closing them (completely) or specifying a certain position (height of 0-100%)
- Smart Home Venetian blind control : Opening and closing it (completely) or specifying a certain position (height of 0-100%) as well as setting the slats (tilt angle of 0-100%)
- Smart Home sun blind control : Extending and retracting it (completely) or specifying a certain position (opening degree of 0-100%)
This leaves you perfectly protected against the sun.
Control groups of devices: create scenarios
In scenarios, you can group together several devices and control them all at once.
In this way, for instance, you can close all the shutters in a room or on a floor with just a tap of your finger or voice command.
Also handy: create your custom “Leaving home” scenario. Here, you can group together all the everyday actions and activate these with just one click before you close the front door behind you with peace of mind:
- The morning shutter control
- Switching off the lights
- Turning down the thermostats
- Switching off electrical appliances
- Checking the windows are closed
- Activating the alarm system
In your Smart Home, all these things now happen automatically when you activate the corresponding scenario.
Shutter control at the push of a button is good... but shutters that can think for themselves are better.
- triggers could be certain days of the week or times of day, for instance, which results in custom shutter control via timer : when it’s 6:30 a.m. on working days, all the shutters in the house go up.
- Flexible times of day can also be used as triggers, for example : when the sun sets, the shutters in the living room come down.
- Other smart devices can also be incorporated into this, for example : when the room thermostat measures a temperature above than 25° in the living room, the shutters come down to prevent overheating.
- Or you can combine several conditions, for example : IF the sun is setting AND the light is on in the dining room, THEN the shutters in the dining room are lowered – this gives you privacy, because after all, you don’t want the neighbours to see everything.
Extending the radio signal range for smart devices
Got a big Smart Home? The light/shutter control also automatically extends the radio signal for certain devices.
This allows you to use your smart helpers in faraway places as well, such as the cellar and attic – and you can still be sure that the radio signal of the Bosch Smart Home controller will reliably reach them. The shutter control is also perfectly suited for amplifying the radio signal, particularly outdoors for example, for your outdoor sirens as most of these are affixed to exterior walls.
The light/shutter control acts as a repeater for the following devices:
Das sagen Kunden
Light/shutter control II
- 1 Light/shutter control II BMCT-SLZ
- 1 user manual in 11 languages